The blast beat network is an advertisement website. Its ads contain ads for heavy metals. So if you need to see a site of heavy metals, then the blast beat network is the right site. It started in 2009 and is a profit-earning site. Its visitor gradually increased since its origination. The blast beat network serves over 30 million ads. It has than 30 million visitors monthly. 45% of its visitors are of 18 to 45 years of age. And 15 % of the visitors of Blast beat network is older than 45 years of age. Blast beat network is also promoted by national brands such as Microsoft, converse, 20th-century fox, scion, PETA, and truth. Most of the readership is from the United States. Sites represented by the Blast beat network includes –
Other related Information of blast beat network.
Website address: http://www.blastbeatnetwork.com/
Company size: 11-50
Headquarter: Brooklyn, New York
Specialties: Advertising, Music, and media.
How to blast beat
The drummers play the blast beat with the kick drum and the snare drum.
- The beat of the drum that originated in hardcore pun and grinds core is known as blast beat.
- It is counted in the 32nd or the 16th notes.
- The blast beat is a style used in extreme metal songs.
- It comprised and played in repeated and very fast tempo beat.
- The drummer plays it uniformly among the bass drum, snare, and ride crash, or hi-hat cymbal.
You can search on google ” How to blast beat” to know more how to blast beat
What is a blast beat?
Blast beat originated from the eighties.
- Origin is from pun and hardcore music.
- Mick Harris is the originator of the blast beat.
- But eventually, blast beat is successful in metal music.
- It is a simultaneously playing beat.
- The blast beat is a continuous beat of the drum.
- It is the main soundtrack of metal music.
- The band plays and mixes the blast beat with Guitar and other musical instruments accordingly.
- So the singers match the song track along with the blast beat.
- Also, the singer needs a guitarist.
Blast Beats Metal
- Two early metal drummers famous for metal drumming were Phil Taylor (Motorhead) and Clive Burr (Iron Maiden).
- As a result, they established a new era of metal beats in the 1980s. Also in the 1990s new metal drummers also emerged.
- Some of them are (Linkin Park, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, etc.
- But at that time, the metal drummer usually plays with bass drumming, blast drumming, blast beats, and hand-to-foot combinations.
- In the metal beat industry the Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Steppenwolf, and Black Sabbath were a pioneer.
- The metal beats originated at the beginning of the late 1960s and early 1970s. The albums such as Paranoid and Black Sabbath were the very first metal album.
- The fastest metal song ever listed in Guinness World record is “thousand”.
- It has the fastest tempo in BPM. The BPM is approximate 1015 BPM.
Usually, a new drummer needs at least 10 months to 2 years to be fully efficient. The drummer is the heart of any metal concert. It is his efficiency that makes a band famous. The drummers use the setup of their metal drums as per their choice and as per the requirement of the music.
Types of drums –
- Bass drums:
This is the fat and large drum among the metal drums set.
Bass Drums play with a set of flat-head sticks.
It sounds is very deep.
Usually, the drummer needs one or two bass drums.
- Rack toms:
Also called mounted or hanging toms
Mostly the players mount it over the kick drum.
Usually, a drummer uses two or three rack toms.
- Floor toms
It is a double-headed tom drum.
Also, usually stands on the floor using three legs.
Finally, produce booming and resonant sound.
- A snare drum
As the name suggests it produces snaring drum vibrations.
Moreover, it is known as a side drum or field drum.
The drummers usually place it at the center of the drum set.
In metal concerts, the drummers use thick cymbals.
Drummers use many cymbals as per their requirements.
Best examples are hi-hats cymbal, a ride cymbal, Chinese cymbal, or crash cymbals.
Read more : Running A Successful Auto Repair Business!
Blast my ads.
- It is a single-click submission service to partnering text ad exchange websites.
- Multiple websites agree to publish the ads on their websites.
- In return, you need not publish any ads.
- It is a partnership business in which other sites publish our ads.
- It is the new growing style of publishing and flourishing one’s ads or business.
- The target audience gets larger in very little time.
Types of blast beats-
- Firstly, it is the original form
- Secondly, with every kick and simultaneous hit on the cymbal, the drummer plays the blast beat between cymbal and snare.
- Thirdly, some play this type of blast beats open-handed.
- Also, some others play the snare followed by the kick.
- Finally, in traditional blasts, the drummer uses only one bass drum.
- Firstly, everything is played and hit at once.
- Secondly, it seems like a jackhammer blast.
- Thirdly, it needs the accurate skill of the limbs.
- However, some of the variations also use two kicks as seen in the song ‘Siberia’ by ‘Mechanism’.
- Firstly, it is a traditional blast in which the drummer hit double-double time double bass underneath.
- Secondly, but the snare usually begins the blast.
- Finally, the right hand and right kick line up, and the left hand play the hi-hat notes in between.
- Firstly, the sticking technique is unique.
- Also, the thumb and fingers push the stick forward and backward.
- Finally, one can play the notes quickly with one hand.
- Firstly, here drummer plays two bass drum notes from one upstroke/downstroke motion.
- Secondly, using this blast the drummer plays creative mixed rhythms.
- Thirdly, the drummer plays each hit-hat note with a heel stroke followed by a toe stroke.
Swiveling foot bomb blast
- In this type of blast, the drummer uses the foot motion at faster tempos.
- The drummer uses the freehand technique on the snare and double bass underneath.
Read also: The Inner Anatomy Of A Great Startup Company